One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The central aim of Sufism, the self-extinction in the merger with God, is obviously borrowed from Buddhist and Vedantic sources.’
- ‘The Vedantic stance is that time, space and objects are not real entities.’
- ‘Perhaps the most philosophically sophisticated reincarnational theory (along with certain Buddhist views) is the Vedantic school of Hinduism.’
- ‘Through a unique combination of science and management, Jaya brings her Vedantic erudition to the educated elite.’
- ‘Rao concludes that it is ultimately necessary to make a fundamental distinction between mind and consciousness, a distinction found in Vedantic teachings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.