One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Vector architectures, vectorizing compilers, and applications tuned for the use of vector hardware;’
- ‘To use the new vectorized commands, you have to write applications that use them and use a version of gcc that is aware of them.’
- ‘You begin to move through a digital jungle, pushing aside bitmapped fronds and vectorised vines, pixellated insects dart away from the square-edged thump of your footfalls.’
- ‘In spite of Grove's efforts to vectorize everybody in the same direction, numerous autonomous strategic initiatives continued to emerge, indicating continued attempts at exploration.’
- ‘Several compilers, including the Convex and the Fujitsu Fortran Compilers, permitted applications that were written in standard Fortran 77 to be vectorized.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.