One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus Dillard echoes Carlyle's sentiments that vaticination, or the act of prophesying, is a futile means of understanding the world.’
- ‘Every grim vaticination made by Malthus turned out to be wrong.’
- ‘He composed poems on a number of subjects, including eulogy, request poetry, nature and love poetry, and vaticination as well as religious poetry and a poem praising the famous cross at Caerlleon.’
- ‘This theory is hard to shake, its vaticinations being so far well vindicated.’
- ‘The vaticinations of Thomas are cited by various later chroniclers, and had as much credit in England as in Scotland.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.