1The quality of being vast; immensity.
- ‘The following few examples indicate the vastitude of his range and his capabilities.’
- ‘We all were impressed by the vastitude of it.’
- ‘The vastitude of the state is not to be underestimated when planning your trip.’
- ‘The vastitude and the heterogeneity of the geographical area of the Consular Jurisdiction, make the promotion of the Italian Language and Culture very demanding.’
2A vast extent or space.
- ‘Brazil is the land of staggering vastitudes.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.