One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘PVA has been associated with vasospastic disorders such as Raynaud's phenomenon and migraine headaches.’
- ‘The remaining vasospastic anginal attacks spontaneously subsided in a few minutes without the administration of nitrates.’
- ‘Rutherford then goes on to explain how to detect whether hand symptoms are due to arterial obstruction or to a vasospastic process.’
- ‘Concerning the pattern of coronary reaction, coronary constriction following acupuncture showed a relationship to patients with vasospastic angina.’
- ‘The present study investigated whether Mg prevents coronary spasm in patients with vasospastic angina.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.