One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have vasefuls of flowers ornamenting every room and making me look like the best little Martha Stewart ever.’
- ‘The space is set up like a little cafe, with lots of chairs and little tables, each with a vaseful of flowers.’
- ‘One of the nicest ways to enhance a room is with a vaseful of cut flowers.’
- ‘This is a workhorse of a rose, flowering early in the summer, and producing masses of blooms that keep my house supplied with vasefuls of flowers throughout the summer.’
- ‘The last two days have been overcast and rainy, but on my kitchen table sits a vaseful of silk sunflowers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.