One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The surgical cutting and sealing of part of each vas deferens, typically as a means of sterilization.
- ‘Remember that a vasectomy does not protect you against sexually transmitted infections.’
- ‘Surgical techniques used for vasectomy vary widely throughout the world.’
- ‘A vasectomy does not affect sex drive or ejaculation in any way.’
- ‘Although early reports showed a slight increase in the incidence of prostate cancer among men who had vasectomies, current data do not support a causal relationship.’
- ‘After a vasectomy, there will be numbness caused by the local anaesthetic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.