One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The vascular system of a part of the body and its arrangement.‘diseases affecting the pulmonary vasculature’
- ‘Because of its enormous surface area, the lung vasculature is particularly sensitive to barrier dysregulation with increases in permeability.’
- ‘The vitreous cavity was 50% full of gas, and the retinal vasculature was attenuated.’
- ‘Little is known about the relation between the vasculature at the bronchial epithelial surface and at the center of larger tumors.’
- ‘For example, abnormal development of the vasculature around the trachea may create a vascular ring that impinges on the trachea.’
- ‘The diagnosis of fibrocartilaginous emboli is made by documenting the presence of intervertebral disk material within the spinal cord vasculature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.