One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This may be due to excess vascularization in the tumor tissues caused by PDT exposure.’
- ‘Poor vascularization of the target area is one of the reasons that high-dose antibiotic therapy is needed to treat malignant otitis externa.’
- ‘Their prominent vascularization poses a risk of hemorrhage.’
- ‘Furthermore, decreased vascularization is also seen in hypertrophic scars and keloids.’
- ‘More work is necessary to delineate whether this could be one of the driving forces for increased vascularization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.