One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘More work is necessary to delineate whether this could be one of the driving forces for increased vascularization.’
- ‘This may be due to excess vascularization in the tumor tissues caused by PDT exposure.’
- ‘Poor vascularization of the target area is one of the reasons that high-dose antibiotic therapy is needed to treat malignant otitis externa.’
- ‘Furthermore, decreased vascularization is also seen in hypertrophic scars and keloids.’
- ‘Their prominent vascularization poses a risk of hemorrhage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.