One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Much like the meniscus, the labrum has a relatively low healing potential because of decreased vascularity.’
- ‘The approximate locations of the major fissures are inferred from areas of relatively sparse pulmonary vascularity.’
- ‘Histologic studies have revealed altered fiber structure, increased vascularity, and changes in the extracellular matrix in patients with chronically painful Achilles tendons.’
- ‘Airway vascularity was dense in intercartilage areas, but sparse in cartilage or membranous areas of the trachea.’
- ‘A subsequent neck ultrasound revealed a hypoechoic, well-circumscribed, 1.8-cm mass with moderate vascularity in the lower pole of the right thyroid lobe.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.