One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Much like the meniscus, the labrum has a relatively low healing potential because of decreased vascularity.’
- ‘Airway vascularity was dense in intercartilage areas, but sparse in cartilage or membranous areas of the trachea.’
- ‘The approximate locations of the major fissures are inferred from areas of relatively sparse pulmonary vascularity.’
- ‘A subsequent neck ultrasound revealed a hypoechoic, well-circumscribed, 1.8-cm mass with moderate vascularity in the lower pole of the right thyroid lobe.’
- ‘Histologic studies have revealed altered fiber structure, increased vascularity, and changes in the extracellular matrix in patients with chronically painful Achilles tendons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.