One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small store selling a wide range of inexpensive items.
- ‘She has a coffee shop and a variety store in the base of her building.’
- ‘Small photo albums can often be found at variety stores for less than $2.’
- ‘Officer Brewster observed her using the telephone in a variety store in a strip mall.’
- ‘I popped into a corner variety store in search of more film.’
- ‘The new Marzena Hair Remover gel is on sale now in supermarkets, pharmacies and variety stores priced from around $7.65.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.