One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Leaf nitrogen has been shown to respond variably following defoliation.’
- ‘The evidence is that the powers have been exercised variably by different police forces, which have often taken different approaches to the proper use of the 1994 Act and its offences.’
- ‘The cells in these cases had variably sized nuclei.’
- ‘Jonson and Wroth interacted socially, and Jonson is variably referred to as both Wroth's mentor and her patron.’
- ‘Physicians were, however, documented to be variably involved with family discussions regarding the withdrawal of life support.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.