One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting a swing-wing aircraft.
- ‘The Air Force was on the way to producing a ponderous aircraft with a variable-geometry wing.’
- ‘It looks to be some sort of stealthy, variable-geometry fighter.’
- ‘The variable-geometry turbocharger ensures plenty of compression when needed.’
- ‘Engineers say this requires a special EGR cooler, larger radiator, variable-geometry turbocharger and additional valving.’
- ‘This engine will gain a variable-geometry turbocharger later, which will boost outputs and improve low-speed response.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.