One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a manner similar to the vaporization of a liquid, sublimation of a solid may occur over a wide range of temperature.’
- ‘Lasers are notorious for producing copious amounts of noxious smoke or plume as a by-product of vaporization.’
- ‘Alternatively, the soot might have come from the vaporization of oil deposits at the site of the meteorite impact.’
- ‘The carbon dioxide laser is the more powerful of the two, used primarily in procedures involving the cutting or vaporization of tissue.’
- ‘Evaporation involves heat loss through the vaporization of sweat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.