One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a manner similar to the vaporization of a liquid, sublimation of a solid may occur over a wide range of temperature.’
- ‘Evaporation involves heat loss through the vaporization of sweat.’
- ‘The carbon dioxide laser is the more powerful of the two, used primarily in procedures involving the cutting or vaporization of tissue.’
- ‘Lasers are notorious for producing copious amounts of noxious smoke or plume as a by-product of vaporization.’
- ‘Alternatively, the soot might have come from the vaporization of oil deposits at the site of the meteorite impact.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.