One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While such lyrical vapidity precludes ‘I Wonder’ from moving the listener emotionally, the track does serve as respite in an otherwise aggressive mix.’
- ‘What a commentary on the crowd-pleasing vapidity of our civilisation - and what a comment on its prodigious riches, alertness to opportunity, and creative power.’
- ‘I am computer literate but I find surfing the net is only equalled in its vapidity by the banality of today's TV programmes.’
- ‘Read it, by all means, and enjoy its many strengths but don't hope for much more than a depiction of how a modern yuppy realises the vapidity of his existence.’
- ‘The vapidity of their comments is about what I'd expected it to be.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.