One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The vapidity of their comments is about what I'd expected it to be.’
- ‘What a commentary on the crowd-pleasing vapidity of our civilisation - and what a comment on its prodigious riches, alertness to opportunity, and creative power.’
- ‘I am computer literate but I find surfing the net is only equalled in its vapidity by the banality of today's TV programmes.’
- ‘Read it, by all means, and enjoy its many strengths but don't hope for much more than a depiction of how a modern yuppy realises the vapidity of his existence.’
- ‘While such lyrical vapidity precludes ‘I Wonder’ from moving the listener emotionally, the track does serve as respite in an otherwise aggressive mix.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.