One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They discussed the neuroscientific and the behavioural, the syntactical and the imaginative, declared illiteracy to be utterly vanquishable, and showed why some teaching methodology works best.’
- ‘I will always consider vanquishable the law of diminishing returns.’
- ‘The temptation is to wage war on stupidity as if it were a vanquishable object.’
- ‘It took also any sense I might have had that life and fate were controllable, that evil was vanquishable.’
- ‘The points are still there, and enemies are still vanquishable, but the goal now is to finish the games so that we can see and hear the narrative of the story.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.