One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was vandalistically demolished in the early 1960s.’
- ‘Once the floor had caved in it was vandalistically shored up by rusty scaffold and girders by the Council.’
- ‘By vandalistically setting everything they had left behind on fire, they left a terrible blemish.’
- ‘Someone was either vandalistically angry or wanted to use my car without telling me.’
- ‘You're sternly and speciously warned against vandalistically breaking the law.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.