One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action or practices of a vampire.‘he indulged in vampirism’
- ‘There aren't many scenes of vampirism in the film, and when there are, they are neither gory nor scary.’
- ‘With the help of her creepy assistant, she destroys the body, intending to escape her own curse of vampirism.’
- ‘Few great vampire films are really about vampirism when all is said and done.’
- ‘Could it be a manifestation of an ancient family curse involving vampirism, or is something more earthly - yet equally sinister - at play?’
- ‘The drinking of blood could be a reference to vampirism, where the drinker lives forever as a living dead at the cost of having to consume the blood of the living.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.