One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action or practices of a vampire.‘he indulged in vampirism’
- ‘Few great vampire films are really about vampirism when all is said and done.’
- ‘With the help of her creepy assistant, she destroys the body, intending to escape her own curse of vampirism.’
- ‘Could it be a manifestation of an ancient family curse involving vampirism, or is something more earthly - yet equally sinister - at play?’
- ‘The drinking of blood could be a reference to vampirism, where the drinker lives forever as a living dead at the cost of having to consume the blood of the living.’
- ‘There aren't many scenes of vampirism in the film, and when there are, they are neither gory nor scary.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.