One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The heroine's vampirish double appears to Laura in the night at the foot of her bed.’
- ‘One of the latest weird trends in Japan consists of using artificial fangs so that they stick out a little bit and give you a vampirish look.’
- ‘Toward the end of the series, she reveals a more daring (and vampirish) persona.’
- ‘Rowling's Harry Potter series served as a sort of literary flint for other, albeit darker, series such as the vampirish "Twilight" books.’
- ‘His makeup gives him a kind of vampirish cast.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.