One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the latest weird trends in Japan consists of using artificial fangs so that they stick out a little bit and give you a vampirish look.’
- ‘His makeup gives him a kind of vampirish cast.’
- ‘Rowling's Harry Potter series served as a sort of literary flint for other, albeit darker, series such as the vampirish "Twilight" books.’
- ‘Toward the end of the series, she reveals a more daring (and vampirish) persona.’
- ‘The heroine's vampirish double appears to Laura in the night at the foot of her bed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.