Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The systematic and critical assessment by an organization of every feature of a product to ensure that its cost is no greater than is necessary to carry out its functions.
- ‘The Website is incredibly comprehensive and can even do a value analysis for each fastener.’
- ‘Further the continuous contact during quality meetings, audits, value analysis projects and project meetings ensures a high quality level and competitive prices.’
- ‘He tended to analyze problems using straightforward frameworks such as present value analysis and basic valuation models.’
- ‘The value analysis team reviews all new products.’
- ‘Concepts such as standardization, procurement, budgets, and value analysis can be difficult to learn outside of a formal education program.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.