One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not presupposing the acceptance of any particular values.
- ‘Some believe that technology itself is value-neutral.’
- ‘It does not invalidate the central propositions of my paper, one of which is that ultimately it is impossible to conduct value-neutral research.’
- ‘For that reason, the state should always be value-neutral in framing laws which restrict speech.’
- ‘Morality involves value judgments, and I want my intelligences to be value-neutral.’
- ‘An attempt at a hands-off, entirely value-neutral science education is doomed, either to fail, or to accomplish an entirely pointless success.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.