Not presupposing the acceptance of any particular values.
- ‘An attempt at a hands-off, entirely value-neutral science education is doomed, either to fail, or to accomplish an entirely pointless success.’
- ‘Some believe that technology itself is value-neutral.’
- ‘It does not invalidate the central propositions of my paper, one of which is that ultimately it is impossible to conduct value-neutral research.’
- ‘Morality involves value judgments, and I want my intelligences to be value-neutral.’
- ‘For that reason, the state should always be value-neutral in framing laws which restrict speech.’