A person who makes valuations.
- ‘Two private valuators will be appointed for each property, to ‘ensure the trustworthiness of the value placed on every property as far as possible’.’
- ‘One of the criteria of transparency is the speed at which qualified auditors or valuators can make their appraisals.’
- ‘Several valuators considered the value of the property.’
- ‘It's based on an estimate given to us by a certified valuator.’
- ‘The law prescribes that the valuator takes an oath of office before commencing with the valuations, he said.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.