One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The gross impression was of laryngeal vallecular cyst of saccular type.’
- ‘The vallecular cyst had a narrow base.’
- ‘External to the vascular bundles is another set of canals, the vallecular canals or cortical canals.’
- ‘She was noted to have a left-sided vallecular cyst.’
- ‘Between the anterior surface of the epiglottis and the posterior surface of the tongue are the vallecular fossae separated by a glossoepiglottic fold.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.