One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Between the anterior surface of the epiglottis and the posterior surface of the tongue are the vallecular fossae separated by a glossoepiglottic fold.’
- ‘She was noted to have a left-sided vallecular cyst.’
- ‘The gross impression was of laryngeal vallecular cyst of saccular type.’
- ‘The vallecular cyst had a narrow base.’
- ‘External to the vascular bundles is another set of canals, the vallecular canals or cortical canals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.