One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See valeric acid
- ‘Children in the potent arm used 0.1% betamethasone valerate twice daily for three consecutive days, followed by a base emollient only for four days.’
- ‘Pimecrolimus was far less effective than betamethasone valerate 0.1%.’
- ‘Lambs fed the soybean hull diet had lower proportions of valerate than lambs fed the corn diets.’
- ‘In a rabbit model of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, oxytocin responsiveness was strongly reduced, and was completely restored by estradiol valerate, but not by testosterone.’
- ‘The 174 children in the study were randomly assigned to treatment with 1 percent hydrocortisone ointment twice daily for seven days or 0.1 percent betamethasone valerate twice daily for three days.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.