One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's not without its flaws, but being vaguish isn't one of them.’
- ‘Caroline's wedding is set for May 2007, Carol's for the vaguish ‘summer 2008 ’, and Kate's for the even more ambiguous ‘after Julia's done with school.’’
- ‘Is it just too vaguish or long winded for such efforts to be considered worthwhile on your part?’
- ‘I have this vaguish recollection of a friend asking me this question once about 10 years ago.’
- ‘I do have one vaguish sort of question.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.