One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have this vaguish recollection of a friend asking me this question once about 10 years ago.’
- ‘I do have one vaguish sort of question.’
- ‘Is it just too vaguish or long winded for such efforts to be considered worthwhile on your part?’
- ‘It's not without its flaws, but being vaguish isn't one of them.’
- ‘Caroline's wedding is set for May 2007, Carol's for the vaguish ‘summer 2008 ’, and Kate's for the even more ambiguous ‘after Julia's done with school.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.