One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bacterial infection of the vagina causing a malodorous white discharge.
- ‘Bacterial vaginosis is not a sexually transmitted infection.’
- ‘Women with bacterial vaginosis have a broad spectrum of clinical presentations.’
- ‘A recent study found that women with an infection called bacterial vaginosis were nine times more likely to have a miscarriage than uninfected women.’
- ‘Our study was powered primarily to look at the influence of bacterial vaginosis rather than chlamydial infection on miscarriage.’
- ‘Bacterial vaginosis is the most common vaginal infection.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.