One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the vagina.
- ‘Active infections of the pelvis or vagina, such as vaginitis or pelvic inflammatory disease, preclude the use of a pessary until the infection has been resolved.’
- ‘The most common types of vaginitis are bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections, and trichomoniasis (trich).’
- ‘In patients in whom vaginitis, cervical cancer or a sexually transmitted disease is suspected, cultures and vaginal samples should be obtained first.’
- ‘Eventually she developed cystitis and vaginitis and was forced to consult a doctor.’
- ‘Many other things besides a yeast infection can cause vaginitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.