One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for thermos
bottle, container, vesselView synonyms
- ‘Mix in the coriander and pour hot into a large vacuum flask.’
- ‘Pouring the liquid oxygen from a vacuum flask he created 10 inches of frost inside the bomb and was able to defuse it successfully.’
- ‘Make sure you have enough warm clothing, that your mobile phone is fully charged, and take a vacuum flask with a hot drink.’
- ‘You'll appreciate a warm drink from a vacuum flask, too.’
- ‘Vacuum flasks can help maintain flavour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.