One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Similarly demyelination of the posterior columns of the spinal cord was observed in nearly half of the autopsied cases, while vacuolar myelopathy was rare.’
- ‘For example, during the second year of their biennial life cycle, sprouting red beet plants require the mobilization of vacuolar sucrose from the underground hypocotyl.’
- ‘Cold sweetening so far has been attributed to soluble, vacuolar invertase rather than to cell-wall-bound invertase.’
- ‘Therefore, it is important to investigate the organization of the vacuolar system during differentiation in order to clarify its role in metabolic processes.’
- ‘Feedback on citrate metabolism by vacuolar storage may also be incorporated in the model as new data become available to quantify the activities of tonoplastic transport systems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.