One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Treatment with a vaccine to produce immunity against a disease; inoculation.‘vaccination against yellow fever is essential’count noun ‘if you think you need a flu vaccination, check with your doctor’
- ‘Inadequately cleaned vaccine syringes are often responsible for localized infections associated with vaccination.’
- ‘The animals may be incubating disease at the time of vaccination.’
- ‘Antibodies are produced by the sow in response to vaccinations or subclinical disease exposure.’
- ‘Travel to some parts of the world requires specific vaccinations.’
- ‘Doctors at the meeting expressed concerned over a lack of available vaccinations should an outbreak occur.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.