One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An area providing attractions for people on vacation.
- ‘The spellbinding beaches and turquoise sea are vacationlands par excellence.’
- ‘The state's cultural institutions, educational centers, and unsurpassed scenery and natural vacationlands continue to bring Utah wide acclaim.’
- ‘In Greene County you will discover some of New York State's most famous and unique four-season vacationlands, and spectacular views.’
- ‘People often think of cruise ships as romantic places where guests leave the telephone, the computer and even the alarm clock behind: luxurious vacationlands where time stands still.’
- ‘Florida is one of the nation's renowned vacationlands.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.