One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An area providing attractions for people on vacation.‘a tropical vacationland’mass noun ‘Maine's most complete annual guide to exploring the length and breadth of vacationland’
- ‘The state's cultural institutions, educational centers, and unsurpassed scenery and natural vacationlands continue to bring Utah wide acclaim.’
- ‘Florida is one of the nation's renowned vacationlands.’
- ‘In Greene County you will discover some of New York State's most famous and unique four-season vacationlands, and spectacular views.’
- ‘The spellbinding beaches and turquoise sea are vacationlands par excellence.’
- ‘People often think of cruise ships as romantic places where guests leave the telephone, the computer and even the alarm clock behind: luxurious vacationlands where time stands still.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.