One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘the UX is absolutely seamless and users prefer that’short for user experience
- ‘However, I've yet to cross paths with a UX specialist who doesn't care passionately about their work.’
- ‘Firstly I'm not a UX expert, just an interested amateur.’
- ‘Convenience, consistency, UI / UX, user-friendliness and scalability are all big gains.’
- ‘Can you recommend designer-friendly exercises or experiments that might illustrate the value of positive collaboration between UX and visual design specialists?’
- ‘Jobs is striking a delicate balance between openness and preserving the quality and uniqueness of the Apple UX.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.