Inflammation of the uvea.
- ‘This inflammation, called iridocyclitis or iritis or uveitis, can be detected early by an ophthalmologist.’
- ‘The uveitis usually is acute, unilateral, and recurrent.’
- ‘The uveitis should improve within two to three weeks.’
- ‘Certain forms of uveitis - potentially blinding inflammations of the inside of the eye - respond to drugs that are safe and effective.’
- ‘In many cases, the cause of uveitis can't be determined.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.