One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Past research has shown that high utilizers of therapy experience less of an offset effect than do lower utilizers.’
- ‘Researchers have found that high utilizers who receive mental health services subsequently average fewer medical visits than do comparison groups that receive no mental health treatment.’
- ‘Mental health treatment could potentially benefit patients (by reducing their need for medical services) and managed care companies by reducing the costs of care for those who are high utilizers.’
- ‘They look to me to be both a sustainer of faith and a utilizer of faith for their growth and well-being.’
- ‘Those who had individual therapy began as the most frequent utilizers of health care in time one and remained the highest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.