One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mental health treatment could potentially benefit patients (by reducing their need for medical services) and managed care companies by reducing the costs of care for those who are high utilizers.’
- ‘Researchers have found that high utilizers who receive mental health services subsequently average fewer medical visits than do comparison groups that receive no mental health treatment.’
- ‘Those who had individual therapy began as the most frequent utilizers of health care in time one and remained the highest.’
- ‘Past research has shown that high utilizers of therapy experience less of an offset effect than do lower utilizers.’
- ‘They look to me to be both a sustainer of faith and a utilizer of faith for their growth and well-being.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.