One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of making practical and effective use of something.‘steps to increase the utilization of resources’‘efficient storage utilization’
- ‘There is a lack of literature offering concrete ways for institutions to increase utilization of counseling centers by international students.’
- ‘It can have a serious impact on returns on investment, which in turn can impact the utilisation of a company's fixed assets.’
- ‘The balance of dietary amino acids can affect their overall utilization.’
- ‘They endorse our utilization of emerging technologies for research, education, and therapy.’
- ‘Start grazing no later than the bud stage for improved utilization of the available forage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.