One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of making practical and effective use of something.‘steps to increase the utilization of resources’‘efficient storage utilization’
- ‘It can have a serious impact on returns on investment, which in turn can impact the utilisation of a company's fixed assets.’
- ‘Start grazing no later than the bud stage for improved utilization of the available forage.’
- ‘There is a lack of literature offering concrete ways for institutions to increase utilization of counseling centers by international students.’
- ‘The balance of dietary amino acids can affect their overall utilization.’
- ‘They endorse our utilization of emerging technologies for research, education, and therapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.