One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Minister Smith said the area of land under organic production in Ireland is about 30,000 hectares, just under 1% of the total utilisable agricultural area.’
- ‘The BBC's unequalled wealth of audio resources present directly and easily utilisable products for mobile operators.’
- ‘Thus, it becomes apparent that groundwater makes up the majority of the world's utilizable freshwater resources, 95 per cent or more by volume.’
- ‘With exercise, stores of carbohydrates in muscles and the liver are used rapidly, and carbohydrates are necessary to maintain level of these body stores of readily utilizable fuel.’
- ‘The concerns of the local people at this juncture are almost invariably directed towards loss of utilisable resources and amenity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.