One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Functions can be operated by user-defined keyboard shortcuts, menu choices and considerable usage of right-click context menus.’
- ‘An authentication procedure with these user-defined parameters gives e-mail users complete control over her own communications.’
- ‘The rewrite engine then uses a database of user-defined rules to pattern match against the expression in order to simplify it.’
- ‘It also can analyze, standardize and reformat user-defined information, such as e-mail address, product number, telephone number, or tax ID number.’
- ‘But the concept refers to the ability to automatically move data between different levels of storage devices, depending on user-defined parameters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.