One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The degree to which something is able or fit to be used.‘it was important to measure the usability of each product’
- ‘The thinness of the device is at the expense of usability.’
- ‘Simplification is one of the best ways to improve usability.’
- ‘As for usability, it is extremely easy to use, with a lot of energy put into sensible search functions.’
- ‘What we now have are really snazzy features that vastly improve the useability of the directory.’
- ‘The key is making a site distinct without interfering with its usability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.