One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Eligible patients were those scheduled for orthopedic, vascular, urological, or general abdominal surgery.’
- ‘About 500 procedures are performed in the United Kingdom each year by general, gynaecological, plastic, and urological surgeons.’
- ‘He presented to his local emergency department the next evening with acute urinary retention and was catheterised and admitted to a urological ward.’
- ‘Gerald Tresidder, consultant urological surgeon and anatomy teacher at The London Hospital, Whitechapel, taught me one of the most memorable lessons I received during clinical training.’
- ‘It contains reviews, urological guidelines for general practice, and information on the institute's courses and meetings’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.