One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An intravenous urogram revealed a filling defect in the right renal pelvis, and cystoscopy showed blood emerging from the right ureteric orifice only.’
- ‘An intravenous urogram is superior in these circumstances and would therefore be the next investigation.’
- ‘Intravenous urograms provide only gross images of the kidneys and miss other local pathology.’
- ‘Excretory and retrograde urograms and voiding cystograms may demonstrate associated conditions.’
- ‘Overall, 1718 ‘control’ urograms were analysed, comprising 981 women and 737 men.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.