One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
treated as singular The diagnostic study of pressure in the bladder, in treating incontinence.
- ‘In ambulatory urodynamics, the urinary system is monitored with the person walking around, with catheters connected to a portable computer.’
- ‘Secondary outcomes included failure to complete treatment, the need for further treatment, hospitalization, major complications and urodynamics.’
- ‘The urodynamics test should not be done if your child has a bladder infection.’
- ‘A more detailed assessment of bladder pressure and storage capacity can be done with a test called urodynamics.’
- ‘A routine preoperative evaluation, including urodynamics, was performed before the procedure.’
- ‘Patients with obstructed outflow were diagnosed either with urodynamics or clinically in the presence of a low urinary flow together with an incompletely emptying bladder in accordance with standard urological practice.’
- ‘The diagnosis is made by a combination of assessing the severity of leakage and conducting specialized tests such as urodynamics and cystourethroscopy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.