One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for kidney tubule
- ‘Urine, consisting of these metabolic wastes plus variable amounts of water, passes through a network of small uriniferous tubules and collecting ducts within the kidney.’
- ‘These structures are not considered to be part of the nephron, but are part of the uriniferous tubule.’
- ‘The functional unit in the kidney of all vertebrates is the uriniferous tubule comprising a nephron and a collecting tubule.’
- ‘This is the first portion of the uriniferous tubule.’
- ‘The basic functional unit of the kidney is the uriniferous tubule.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.