One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The discharge of urine from the body.‘symptoms of frequent urination’
- ‘He would have been able to hear other noises, such as the sound of urination or the calling out.’
- ‘Painful urination is typically caused by a urinary tract infection.’
- ‘To do this, simply hold the muscles that control urination.’
- ‘This special holiday eggnog has the zing from south of the border, without all the burning during urination.’
- ‘Fibroids occasionally cause heavy or irregular bleeding, menstrual cramps, or frequent urination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.