One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The cost of providing dialysis for uremic diabetic patients in the U.S. exceeded $2 billion in 1990.’
- ‘In children, especially, this E. coli variant can cause diarrhea, hemorrhagic colitis, and hemolytic uremic syndrome.’
- ‘These organisms have also been found to be involved in wound infections, haemolytic uremic syndrome, meningitis, peritonitis, respiratory tract infections and ocular infections.’
- ‘This unusual complication is hemolytic uremic (kidney failure) syndrome.’
- ‘Food poisoning can lead to Guillain-Barre Syndrome, reactive arthritis, or hemolytic uremic syndrome - diseases that can leave their victims with chronic pain, paralysis, and kidney damage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.