One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He leaned slightly on the glass case and tipped his sunglasses urbanely, and looked at me over them.’
- ‘Shane stepped forward urbanely, and Tal did the same.’
- ‘‘Perhaps I do, Miss Sommers,’ he said urbanely.’
- ‘He replied urbanely, ‘I like to look out for the interests of my friends.’
- ‘Often, the poems are highly charged, quick to read, funny and smart - urbanely balanced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.