One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The pitch-black bark with coarse texture is well weathered and full of the verve of unyieldingness.’
- ‘But the rule of the Army is inexorable, and he likes it for its unyieldingness.’
- ‘The new style of their music, net T-shirts, which exposed more than was usual then, her unyieldingness and eccentric opinions caused lots of bans and prohibitions.’
- ‘Those who have met him were impressed by the mixture of flexibility and unyieldingness in his personality.’
- ‘In most of his works, he expressed his feelings and unyieldingness through description of things, showing a stirring, majestic character in a sad, bleak tone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.