One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The pitch-black bark with coarse texture is well weathered and full of the verve of unyieldingness.’
- ‘Those who have met him were impressed by the mixture of flexibility and unyieldingness in his personality.’
- ‘But the rule of the Army is inexorable, and he likes it for its unyieldingness.’
- ‘In most of his works, he expressed his feelings and unyieldingness through description of things, showing a stirring, majestic character in a sad, bleak tone.’
- ‘The new style of their music, net T-shirts, which exposed more than was usual then, her unyieldingness and eccentric opinions caused lots of bans and prohibitions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.