One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that shows poor judgment; foolishly.‘he unwisely chose to represent himself in court’‘we have all probably acted unwisely from time to time’sentence adverb ‘unwisely, she repeated the remark to her mother’
- ‘In some cases, unwisely planned home improvements can actually detract value from a property.’
- ‘Whoever uses power unwisely will be shorn of power.’
- ‘Buying them now would mean unwisely locking in today's low yields.’
- ‘He unwisely eats an extremely old egg salad sandwich from a vending machine.’
- ‘Somewhat unwisely, he shared his findings with the artist who then patented the process without acknowledging his input.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.