One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the reasons things have gotten unwieldily is that the replace function is not being used.’
- ‘TWW's start up music, first used in 1958, was the unwieldily titled ‘South Wales and the West Television March’.’
- ‘Ending the first section with an unwieldily titled essay called ‘Sam Clemens and G. S. Weaver; Hank Morgan and Mark Twain: An Essay on Books and Reality,’ he shows connections between Twain's thought and the nineteenth-century ideas of phrenology and earlier theories of the bodily humors.’
- ‘However, it's still only on big rear projection sets which are rather unwieldily huge and expensive.’
- ‘This is the approach that he takes in assembling the somewhat unwieldily titled Intoxication: Heathcliff on Powell Street.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.