One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Within his own country, he has been unwaveringly à la page.’
- ‘Years ago I used to drink with a chap, sensible in most respects, who was unwaveringly certain of the existence of advanced alien races.’
- ‘I have known people that have had their futures mapped out forever and have proceeded unwaveringly towards their goals.’
- ‘He said some of these ‘compromise some important principles to which I adhere unwaveringly.’’
- ‘Having been at SFU longer than I care to disclose, I can unwaveringly state that this period of The Peak's history is really a black spot on its reputation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.