One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Years ago I used to drink with a chap, sensible in most respects, who was unwaveringly certain of the existence of advanced alien races.’
- ‘Within his own country, he has been unwaveringly à la page.’
- ‘He said some of these ‘compromise some important principles to which I adhere unwaveringly.’’
- ‘Having been at SFU longer than I care to disclose, I can unwaveringly state that this period of The Peak's history is really a black spot on its reputation.’
- ‘I have known people that have had their futures mapped out forever and have proceeded unwaveringly towards their goals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.