One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some of the pieces illustrated were not Irish, and others were awarded unwarrantedly early dates, yet few if any outright fakes can be discerned from its pages.’
- ‘But Sabavala seemed unwarrantedly shaken by the controversy, and hurt by it.’
- ‘Last month, a federal appeals court in California dramatically and unwarrantedly expanded the scope of the federal criminal law prohibiting "unauthorized access" to computers and electronic mail.’
- ‘If exclusivism is unwarrantedly dogmatic, inclusivism and pluralism are unacceptably indeterminate.’
- ‘Article 9 of the election law stipulates that government officials shall not unwarrantedly influence elections or engage in acts that will influence election outcomes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.